Impressum | Datenschutz | Shop | DIY | TT @ Twitter | TT-Cabs
Anzeigen der neuesten Beiträge

Vorstellung 5Ä3

• 153 Antworten
  • 49747 Aufrufe

Offline nunonaos

Re: Vorstellung 5Ä3
« Antwort #150 am: 1.02.2018 15:32 »
As the chassis is in ground you don't need any special connection. The weight of the amp takes care of the connection between the chassis and the shield foil (unless your chassis is "hanging in the air")
ok, thanks

Offline Dirk

• Dirk M.
  • Administrator
  • YaBB God
  • 2T or not 2T
« Antwort #151 am: 1.02.2018 19:54 »
Hi,

if you build the amp correctly you do not need any shilding, this also won't solve the "problem" descried here with Triode-Mode too.
Please check the layout and schematic closely and make sure that you wire the switch for the Triode mode exactly the same way as documented. You can also check the right connections with a DMM. The layout and schematic are up to date.

Best regards, Dirk
Für Support und Produktanfragen bitte das offizielle Kontaktformular im Shop verwenden. PMs werden nicht beantwortet.

Offline Dirk

• Dirk M.
  • Administrator
  • YaBB God
  • 2T or not 2T
« Antwort #152 am: 2.02.2018 19:18 »
Hallo,

for unknown reason something went wrong with the layout of the 5Ä3 and the old layout was online for a while. I just uploaded the latest version of the layout to the CMS. Please check and make sure that you use the correct layout with the version number 1.1
Sorry for the trouble, shit happens but shows also how importand it is to use schematics too.

best regards, Dirk
Für Support und Produktanfragen bitte das offizielle Kontaktformular im Shop verwenden. PMs werden nicht beantwortet.

Offline nunonaos

« Antwort #153 am: 10.05.2020 21:17 »
Hello
I did a test with shielding and it reduced much of the hum.
Of course the amp still hums with max volume and no negative feedback but that's a normal hum with all amps.
I will buy aluminium sheets, for now my test was with kitchen silver sheets :)

I think I built the amp correctly, but expecially near computers the amp hummed a lot, much more than my other amps. I think that if you try the amp in many cenarios you will find that shielding helps the reduce the hum.