Anzeigen der neuesten Beiträge

"Alte deutsche Amps" und der Dynacord Reference 500

• 64 Antworten
  • 25339 Aufrufe

Offline marcomeloni1979

Re: "Alte deutsche Amps" und der Dynacord Reference 500
« Antwort #60 am: 24.01.2023 15:59 »
Hi!
This makes no sense! There would be a lot of soldering an desoldering plus a new layout and you will end with a two Channel Amp. if you like the dynacord sound, i would rather buy a reference 602 - this is the analog version (two channels) of the 500/502.

Best regards
bernhard

Hey Bernhard, i remember reading that someone completely bypassed the digital section and their amp is all analog now... i believe it was in either this thread or another thread about s reference500... thats why i thought id ask...

Offline HubertB

• Starter
  • Geht nicht gibt's nicht.
« Antwort #61 am: 10.05.2023 17:14 »
Hi! Hast du inzwischen den HEX Code gefunden - ich müsste den noch haben, da mir auch mal ein Eprom kaputt gegangen ist.
Grüße
Bernhard
Hi Bernhard, sorry für die späte Antwort, aber ich hatte schon fast keine Hoffnung mehr.
Ich bin immer noch auf der Suche nach dem Hex Code. Es wäre super wenn du ihn mir mailen könntest.  :topjob:
Ich schicke dir eine PN mit meiner Mailadresse.

Offline budney

« Antwort #62 am: 1.08.2023 17:09 »
Hello there,

I recently picked up a faulty reference 500 for 100 euro!

All the LDR's light fully, no change with the pots. The drive relay still clicks, so I think that the MC14447 is working, and the MC144111 are faulty. I see activity on the CL and D pins of both IC008 and IC007. Seems unlikely that they will both die...but I shall replace and see if that helps.
I have attached a link of BIN for the EPROM

https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/025-x6mjQqF6ExDD3BQJdYSJg#DYNACORD_REFERENCE_500_EPROM

Regards
Barney

Offline HubertB

• Starter
« Antwort #63 am: 11.12.2023 20:48 »
Thank you Barney fo the Eprom Bin Code!
Unfortunately it doesn't work with the correct Eprom. There is no pulse at the Quarz, so the Microcontroler seems also damaged.
Perhaps it happens from the pre-owner who but the Eprom wrong side in. So i'll look for a new MC146805...
Best regards

Offline HubertB

• Starter
« Antwort #64 am: 2.01.2024 11:22 »
Hi,
with a new Microcontroler the amps works now. Thanks the forum :topjob: