Technik > Tech-Talk Soldano

SloClone 50w not working correctly, need some help

(1/2) > >>

Ebromyr:
Hi all, Im from Sweden so sorry for not writing in German.

I just finished my 50w clone and I get some strange results. All voltages regarding pre- and power tubes, plate, screen B2 are in the correct range.

I Cant get any sound on the clean channel, only on OD. The OD gain pot is responsive but not TMB or the master volume.

So this made me check the LDRs voltage and I cant really understand my readings.
The voltage after the bridge rectifier when im on the clean channel is 5,02 V DC. When I’m on the OD channel it drops to 4,83 V DC.

The voltage on LDR 1 + 4 is 2,323 V DC and LDR 2 + 3 has 0,583V DC when im on the clean channel. (Not correct from what I can understand?).

On OD channel i get 3,9mV DC on LDR 1 and 1,9mV DC on LDR 4. I get 0V DC on both LDRs 2 + 3.

Im using both the Power- and output transformers from tube town.

Would really appreciate any helpfull hints or tips

Cheers
/Eric

Rene2097:
Hello Eric,

are you using the schematics from SLOclone Forums?

You are right, the voltages are odd. Is your footswitch wired up correctly?

René

Ebromyr:
Hi René

No im using the schematic from this forum. I’ve only posted on the SloClone forum aswell for some help.

Will se if the images of the input and switching can be posted. Didn’t work the first time.

Ebromyr:
Here are the rest of the pictures.

Ebromyr:
Just to clarify, im using the Tesla Optocoupler 3WK 163 40 which should be equivalent to the VTL5C1.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln