Vox ac30 CC2 speakers upgrade

• 3 Antworten
  • 4567 Aufrufe

worns

• Gast
Vox ac30 CC2 speakers upgrade
« am: 19.05.2006 19:58 »
hello,
i would like to change the stock speakers that are too muddy for me and lack precision.

Are the g12h a good alternative or a v30+ a g12h a balanced solution. i don't want to spend the 600e in two blue alnicos. I don't think the money spent would worth the soubd result.

in advance thanks for your advices!

Regards

Offline Dirk

• Dirk M.
  • Administrator
  • YaBB God
  • 2T or not 2T
Re: Vox ac30 CC2 speakers upgrade
« Antwort #1 am: 20.05.2006 14:47 »
Hallo,

what sound are you looking for ?
Some of my customers have replaced the stock speakers with Eminence speakers and where happy with the result.

Best regards, Dirk
Für Support und Produktanfragen bitte das offizielle Kontaktformular im Shop verwenden. PMs werden nicht beantwortet.

worns

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 20.05.2006 21:45 »
Hallo,

what sound are you looking for ?
Some of my customers have replaced the stock speakers with Eminence speakers and where happy with the result.

Best regards, Dirk

hello,
i would like a more defined sound less muddy. I love the rock sound of the vox i don't want to spend money in speakers and return to the stock ones. I would like speakers that would enhanced the natural sound of my ac30. I don't think the blue alnico deserve their price (600e for a pair). Which model of eminence would you advise me? I was told of the legend one.

regards.

Offline Dirk

• Dirk M.
  • Administrator
  • YaBB God
  • 2T or not 2T
« Antwort #3 am: 23.05.2006 20:24 »
Hallo,

yes, the Ledgend 12" might be a good choice for your needs. The Red Fang is also a nice and warm sounding speaker and some of my customers used this speaker as a replacement for the stock AC30 speakers.

Best regards, Dirk
Für Support und Produktanfragen bitte das offizielle Kontaktformular im Shop verwenden. PMs werden nicht beantwortet.