Anzeigen der neuesten Beiträge

LNFverb schematic ?

• 1 Antworten
  • 1365 Aufrufe

Offline warteko

LNFverb schematic ?
« am: 17.12.2018 16:58 »
Hallo,

I have purchased the LNDverb kit + tank + trafo, and will integrate it into a Fender Bassman 10 (silver face bass combo, circa 1974, 50W, 4x10" speakers) and wish to understand what the dwell control does precisely. Is a schematic available to help understanding how it works ?
Also the point of insertion is after the two 220K mixing resistors of the two channels, and before the input of the phase splitter. There is only one capacitor isolating the output of the mixing resistors (connected to the plate of the preamp) from the PI input. Should I add a capacitor to isolate both the input and the output of the LNDverb module ? On your example of integration into a JTM 45, insertion is picked at the output of the tonestack, which provides DC isolation, so one 22 nanoF cap is enough, but my amp has a gain stage after the tonestack so that there is only one capacitor. Attached please find the schematic of the Bassman 10.

Offline Dirk

• Dirk M.
  • Administrator
  • YaBB God
  • 2T or not 2T
Re: LNFverb schematic ?
« Antwort #1 am: 17.12.2018 23:06 »
Hallo,

a second capacitor to isolate the LNDVerb from the rest of the stages is recommended.
Check the schematic of the Tubereverb, there you can see where the Dwell is located and what it does.

Best regards, Dirk
Für Support und Produktanfragen bitte das offizielle Kontaktformular im Shop verwenden. PMs werden nicht beantwortet.